Join Wednesdays 16:00-17:30 Central European Time
- September 2: Rituals, ceremonies and shared mythologies: keeping a non-religious culture cohesive
- September 9: Territory and land sovereignty: forms of “ownership” of distributed organizations
- September 16: Intrinsic motivation: having people flourish
- September 23: Alternatives to voting.
- September 30: Share our projects
In October we move from “general topics” to specific applications. The format will be each week one of us will come up with an example and be the facilitator. Wouldn’t you love to be the person who chooses what we talk about and facilitates? I know you would!
Reach out to email@example.com to claim a week and a topic!