- What should a (problem) definition include?
- How do we create a good/optimal problem definition?
Agreements and convergence
- Who is “in the room” determines the problem definition outcome
- Different DAOs will have different inclusion criteria
Disagreements and challenges
- What is a DAO and who should be in it?
Key learnings and conclusion
- Come up with a rough sketch of what goes into a good problem definition
- Measures of success
- Who should be able to propose/deliberate?
- Context/motivation: Background/why
- Population/systems affected
- Consensus/Voting mechanisms
Who it affects
Having them represented
Including hypothetical solutions
Who should be in the room?
Surveys promoting participation
Wikipedia type upvoting
Iterative process: vote on alternatives