Part of DGov Council 2020
Topic, Main Questions
- How do you govern a global commons?
- I.e. a tech protocol?
Agreements and convergence
- Resilience and evolution are good
- Closed foundation isn’t necessarily evil
Disagreements and challenges
- Do we want global standards?
- Standards but not global standards?
- Do we want organic evolution?
- Is transparency always a good thing?
Key learnings and conclusion
- Resilience vs. Efficiency
- What is the role of god?
- Should there be a god?
- Should we kill god?
- How do we allocate finite resources?