Navigating complexity together: Shared intent, Shared attention, Shared resources.
This is the place where we start the collaboration.
Feel free to start your working groups, ideally with the purpose or end goal of the work.
If you’re interested in pushing ideas forward you can write the feedback, add links to important info, setup a call or else.
- #dgov stack - educational and awareness toolkit
- Commons Stack Use Cases
- Taxonomy of DAOs
- Any interest in a DGov Score Framework?
- Collaborative Strategy & Sense Making
- Dispute resolution system in the community
- WeWork Open Value Network
- Should Aragon collaborate with DAO stack? Where?
- Self Sovereign ID for the DGOV network
- Facilitation-focused call software
- How transparency is an advantage
- Tokenize Wikipedia
- Wharton Cryptogovernance Research – Need respondents by Lane Rettig, Nina Siedler, Gina Pieters, Matt Prewitt, Thomas Cox
- Future of politics
- Ethereum Governance Research & Improvements
- DAO Incubator discussions
- Question for investors in DAOs
- #dgov Network Mapping
Oother related research:
- Case studies on network governance and DAOs
- Project Historia is for the development of a comprehensive multi-stakeholder analytic framework to determine the stakeholders in a decentralized collaborative, and how that relates to the current and future state of the collaborative. By ledgerback coop
- Token Engineering Research Roadmap by Michael Zargham, Blockscience
- Ethereum report by COALA
- When DAO is a better fund distribution mechanism than an expert review by Max Semenchuk